Professional development and wellness and activity classes are offered this spring and all year around. Visit the calendar for course details and registration.
Enhancing Your Technical Skills
Amazon & Online Shopping
- Thursday, April 20, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m., Library DISCOVERe Hub
- Friday, April 21, 1:30 - 3:30 p.m., Library DISCOVERe Hub
- Wed., April 19, 9 - 10:30 a.m., Library 2134
- Thurs., April 20, 1 - 2:30 p.m., Library 2134
Learn how to get access to files anywhere and safely share documents and projects through secure cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files, and more.
Navigating Fresno State
Understanding and Supporting Food Insecure & Homeless Students
Fri, April 21, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Library 3212
Learn about lived experiences of students who are food and housing insecure and gain tangible skills about how to engage with homeless individuals in ways that foster dignity and respect. In addition, you will obtain a tool kit which will help faculty and staff interact with food and housing insecure students, including a list of campus and community resources to assist food and housing insecure individuals This seminar is part of the President's Cultural Competency Certificate Program.
Developing A Healthy U
Winning With A Healthy Lifestyle
Fridays, Family Food Science 105, 12 - 12:50 p.m.
Winning With a Healthy Lifestyle is an eleven-week program designed to assist you with figuring out your basic nutrition, fitness and health needs. You are invited to attend weekly fifty minute sessions where nutrition and dietetic students, under the supervision of a Registered Dietitian, will help you track your daily food intake and exercise while assisting you with setting realistic and attainable goals. Weekly topics will include: Eating While Dining Out, How Much Should I Weigh, What are My Short and Long Term Goals and How to Eat Mindfully. Remember, each step you take for yourself leads you closer to health.
- April 21 - Wildly Delicious & Nutritious Cooking Techniques
- April 28 - Meal Planning with MyPlate
- May 5 - Self Appreciation
Employee Activity Classes
- Monday, 12:10 - 12:50 p.m., ED10
- Wednesday, 12:10 - 12:50 p.m., ED360
- Thursday, 12:10 - 12:40 p.m., Library 2134
- Monday, 12:10 - 12:50 p.m., ED140