The 2016-2017 Outstanding Faculty Leader Award is accepting nominations. This award is presented by the University's Women’s Association to honor women faculty who have demonstrated academic achievement and exceptional leadership in working for academic improvement within their department, school or college and the University. It includes a $500 prize.
- Open to all faculty women, women librarians and coaches
- Faculty may be tenured, tenure track or adjunct
- Faculty should teach at least 6 units per semester
- All should be employed by university at least 5 years
- Print or type a response to each applicable item
- Please nominate only one faculty member
- Response must be accompanied by relevant resume or curriculum vitae
Nomination form plus supporting documents must be received no later than 4 p.m. on Monday, June 5. Send responses by mail to Awards Committee, California State University, Fresno Women’s Association, 5730 N. First Street, #105-414, Fresno CA 93710-6251 or email email@example.com.